WELCOME TO MY BLOG SITE

Creativity is my passion - on this blog site you will find not only my artwork and photos but also my favorite nature and wildlife videos from other sites - God has a beautiful and precious world out there!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

02-19-2011 - First Snowshoe Hike

My first snowshoe hike turned out fabulous - went with the Longmont Hiking Group - we went to Rocky Mountain National Park, met at Hollowell Park and hiked up towards Bierstadt Lake - I didn't make it to the Lake, but I made it to Millner Pass - the views were breathtaking and, even though I didn't make it the entire 6 miles roundtrip, I did make it 4 miles roundtrip - my muscles sure do ache today - it was WORTH IT!

Here is a link to my slideshow (CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GO TO THE SLIDESHOW):

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment